Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ashhhhieeee Greeeennnnnn

I've dyed my hair last Sunday. Im super satisfied for the outcomes. =D 
Luckily it didnt dissapoint me cause i sat at the saloon for 6 hours since they open their shop without eating anything since breakfast. =O Yes, 6 hours =.=" Butt also burning jorr~ backbones also almost cracked into pieces.
Thanks to 2 of my cousins that tag along with me. TeeHee.Sorry for letting you 2 for waiting with me. =)

Picture taken at Setia Alam's Overtime toilet.

Its something like ash green. Can you see the outcomes clearly? Its more obvious when you see me in real person. LOL. Friends and family are saying this colour suits me =D Making me damn bangga can? XD
Or either, you can compare another picture of me before i dye my hair so that you can have a better picture of me after dying ma hair ;)
 
Me and Vvon at a pub.Thanks to who ever that help us snap this pic. I love this :)

Well, is it better by comparing like that? A before and after pic..lol.  
I wanna go shopping shooo badly~~ :( 
Anyhow, going to shop in some boutique later with mama to search for her dinner dress :D
Bwahaha!

No comments: