Friday, February 17, 2012

Malacca 1 Day Trip ♥

Its a random plan on the 6th day of Cny. It was a Saturday night at Kfc after walking Setia Alam's pasar malam. Theng was asking where to go for tomorrow ( Sunday ) and she kinda dun feel like staying at Klang due to some reasons. While me and Chris was still thinking where to go Theng blurted out, lets go malacca tomorrow lorr? On? We went 0.0 you serious arh? you okay mou? She replied, yes, want marh? Kia~ Obviously me and Chris went hyper mode immediately. We was like if you sure den on larh, kia lorr~ Damn random i know -.-" 

So me, Chris, Sally and Theng went. Theng drove up and we started our journey at 10.30++ 
First stop we went Mahkota Parade. They're finding for atm machine then we stopped at Carlo Rino..lol.. 

 Sally :) 

Aiming for which bag to buy..She bought a pair of heels at last :/

While waiting for her...

Theng with the dslr 

Chris and Theng

Sally, me and Chris 

Chris and me 


 Sally again :) 

Went for breakfast somewhere Mahkota Parade...

 
 the Char Kuey Tiau 

Our food. A bowl of porridge, a plate of char keuy tiau and 2 bowl of curry laksa. 



The dragon at Jonker Street. 



Hard Rock Shop 

I know ryte, im so lucky XD 

theng

Chris, me and Sally~ the 3 of us again ^^ 

Chris with her baby ( dslr ) and me :) 


Didnt know that my hair is actually kinda long~ Considered medium long huh~ lolx..

Rest at Geographer Cafe after walking for so long






Took the famous chicken rice for dinner :)



went back to Jonker Street after our dinner. 



We keep eating and eating, shopping and shopping andddd, we reach klang at 11.30pm XD What a tiring but happy day ^^ I wanna go for the 2nd time!!! Weeeeee~~~ ;)

No comments: