Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hmm...Where I've been all this while....

ZOMG! Im sho outdated * gulp * since when blogspot updated already? 0.0 I didnt know anything bout this at all :/ It just change or it changed thousand years ago? I think i almost forget how to blog and use the blog tools. LMAO.  I cannot forgive myself :X I must blog more often..Its for real this time..Uh huh! I must not be lazy..No lazy no lazy. Blog often blog often. I can do it i can do it.

Well, back to topic. The real summary of me since earlier 2012! Starting on the month of  January :/

January 

1st and 2nd week of January - Celebrated New Year Eve at Modesto, Went Genting on the night of New Year which is after Modesto -.-", busy buying Cny clothes and outting with ma bunch of friends :- selalu yum cha, yum cha and yum cha. Not to forget, celebrated Ying's birthday too at Neway.

3rd and last week of January - Its Chinese New Year, busy visiting relatives and friends house. Eating non-stop again for this 2 weeks. Between, I got coupled up with my boyfie during the Cny  =) Went Malacca with bunch of friends.

February

2nd week, 14th February - Had a great 1st Valentine's Day with boyfie =D Had the biggest bouquet of flower ( pink roses ) in my 19 years life. Dine in at Food Foundry, near to Jaya One.

3rd week - Our very first anniversary. Dine in at MAIU, Sri Petaling. They provide delicious Japanese buffet. =D Went clubbing at Mist after MAIU. Had a very great day. TeeHee!

March

1st week - Had a quite big fight with boyfie. Cried like hell. Not a so good month after all.Celebrated Ping and Kiau Kiau's birthday. 

2nd week- Bought my baby white - S2 yay!!

3rd week - 2nd monthsary. Didnt celebrate. Just a simple one. Bought couple phone shirts =D Stichy stichy =)

4rd week- Went interview in a Logistic Company. Scaryyy =/

April

1st week - Busy with prayers and prayerssss.

2nd week - Busy shopping buying working clothes. Flying everywhere to look for clothes.Introducing my boyfie and meeting up with my vip buddy Miss Yeow Li Peng at Sunway Wee~! Got scared by cockroach at RedBox Sunway Pyramid. Grr~ I will never forget the scene -.-"

3rd and 4th week- Busy with ma work, eating lunch with boyfie and mumsie, full of stress week, sleeping early and waking up early week and not to forget RESIGN week due to some reason. Very busy month.

May

1st week - Went Luna Bar with boyfie and the friendss. Nice place :D Randomly decide to go Genting in the morning and went at noon. Came back at night. Fantastic tiring day. ;) 

2nd week - Went Jj member's day / Jcard Day. Sapu alot of things back home XD Boyfie help me dyed, wash, blow and cut hair * gam dong seiii * T.T  Love my hair colour very muchie! Thank you boyfie! <3 Celebrated Chan's birthday at The Library at BBT, next round The Santuary Ice Bar. Gastric like nobody's business that night =( Celebrated Mother's Day too! :D

 Well, so far.. That's all i did for this 5 months @@ Time really fliessss. Its gonna be 5 month-sary next week :/ cracking my head to think bout what to give boyfie :( Any idea? haha!

My dark dark brown hair. Looks more to black in the picture. Me & Chris =)

No comments: