Thursday, December 29, 2011

Xmas Eve ~ Merry Xmas!

I received a belated birthday pressie also a christmas pressie on the christmas eve :) A surprised from Ghin Bee :D 

She wrapped the pressie with her very own style every year she gives me present :)

A friendship " love letter " from her. Appreciate the messsage in it alot.

Yay! BLING BLING!! =D Sho cute can? Even she knows i like bling bling :O Tsk tsk! I got nothing to say~ LOL.. XD Love this pressie~~

Then! I went Overtime Bukit Tinggi at 6++ to celebrate Christmas Eve with Theng, Winny, Vvon and Chris and many many more.Altogether around 15++ people? Great that i could blend in well with them cause was worry that i might be sesat and phailed to blend in with them. Somehow glad that i blend in well with them. Woohoo~ Had a very fun night though. Keep laughing, laughing and laughing ^^

Monopoly-ing with them while waiting for the others to come. I even forgot the rules of this game at first. It brings back my childhood memory which is like standard 6? After UPSR.. haha! I even played Ludo with theng..You know ludo? The board game which has 4 colours ( blue, green, yellow and red ) and you have to roll the dice to get 6 only you can move a button or what-so-ever you call that..and worse come to worse..you know aeroplane game? Yes, aeroplane game =/  I stare at her O.O when she almost kicked me during the game~ Bwahaha! So bad of me :P

Was wondering what i talked to Winny until we both touching our hair o.0

 
The view when i look up the sky...too bad,there's no star that night :( but i enjoy sitting at the place! 


i can only say...vvon love me alot XD i love her too! we're good frens you know ;) 


  peace~ ^^
thanks to me who snap this pic =P 

tengok apa la? i also wanna join :D

conclusion, i enjoy at the christmas eve gathering alot lalala~ happy to meet new friends :) its fun and so happy~ i kept laughing and smiling~ haha! siao liao XD they're friendly and nice and glad that we get to blend in well~ 

So now, 

where are we going for this coming saturday which is 31st 2011? Last day of the year~~ 

Awww :D 
Friends! Start dating me :P Im still thinking where to go and who to join~ lol!

No comments: