Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Very First 2012 Post

Hello 2012! =)
I am quite busy recently with outting since a week before Christmas till now. :/ 
I've been going out everyday after Christmas until now. Yes! Outting every single day for about 2 weeks already. Everyday yum cha-ing at kampung and today was fairies. I told theng, i wanna do something extreme before 2011 ends influenced from vvon. She always say " aiya, do something extreme la~ for christmas eve and also the last day of 31st. " Im not sure whether she did extreme stuff or not but i did. Somehow, i kinda cannot believe i did. LOL. 

1. Went out every single day since after Christmas and i reach home at 1++ everytime. 

2. Went out every single day with the same person, same gang and to the same place ( except for today ) until the workers can recognize us and 1 of the worker knows what i wanna eat.

3. Went out with 3 different gang [daren and jess ( movie- alvin and the chipmunks 3 )  ying, ringring, vvon, and ying's bro ( greenbox- got a free bottle of champange ) theng, chris, vvon, winny, choi hui, and etc ( yumcha) ] to 3 different place in a day.

4.Played badminton ( the very 1st time in year 2011 ) for  1.30++ hour straight after shopping at 1u for almost a day on the 30th December 2011. * run and pick the ball and sweat like a siao-po-lang *

5.Went Modesto, Centro for countdown partay with Theng, Chris, Winny and etc. Enjoy hanging out with them. I got a new gang and i think i can blend in well with them. ;) 

6. Went down from the car with Winny and moved the so called divider away so that there's a way to enter to the carpark. * they blocked the road on purpose because they wanna leave spaces for branded car like Estima, Alphard, Mercedez and so on... * Yeah, i moved that in public 0.0 I cannot believe myself. LMAO!

7. Danced for the first time in my life in public at the pub.

8. Got sprayed soap water and the spraying stuff -.-' Sticky and smelly! Thanks for the protect =) Or else, i dont know im going to turn into a what.
9. Met 2 unmatured girl -.-" Keep shouting and bitting people in the public. You thought we're in the jungle? =.=" Sorry but, im not going out with them anymore :X 

10. Met a group of so not gentlemen guys. So harsh! You know what's respect??! *&^%$#! Thanks for the protect too =)

11. Fly to Genting randomly right after countdown at 2.30am, ate a sausage roll and drank a cup of chocolate cream chip at outdoor Starbuck Genting * freezing like a dumbo* , ate Mc Donald's breakfast, sleep at 7am in the car, fly back to Setia Alam for breakfast at 11 and reach home at 2pm. Sleep like a boss once i reached home. 

Extreme enough to end my 2011 with 11 extreme stuff and starts my 2012? =D 

Hope 2012 will be a good year for me. I dont want to waste every single moment anymore. Glad that i met a bunch of new nice friends :) No worries, i wont forget my old friends. May 2012 will be a very good year for me and my friends. No more sad stuff or tough problem happening okay? If yes, lets hold hands and walk through it together.. Will you? lolx~ If you're my friend you know who you are and thank you for being with me all the time! Appreciate every single close friends i have. I can only say, i'll be with you all no matter what and anytime if you people need me! <3 I promised!  

No comments: