Saturday, January 14, 2012

14/1/2012

Is busy with outting again this week. -.-" Im still going out every single day. 
Mama asked " you guys are worst then couple. Meeting everyday. Dont you guys feel boring meeting up everyday? " 
Err..mama, i dont think so :/ I find that its quite interesting somehow XD 
My mum, even suggested us to stay together so that we can meet everyday and to prevent from outtings and wasting money just to meet up with each other. Well, not a bad idea actually. LOL.

Cny is reaching real soon. Im almost done with my shoppings. 95%. I need to get a red blouse if possible because i dont have any red blouse yet for this year. I need to get another pair of leggings and a white shorts or maybe a nichii skirt that i tried the other day if possible. While, i dont need to buy shoes and more clothes anymore. I think the new clothes i bought is enough. =) Thanks to Chris, for being so good. She brought me to shop for the my 50% of clothes. Hope it didnt bring trouble to her ( She will slap me if she see this. But i think...she wont notice . XD)

and Li Peng is back to Klang! Woohoo~~~ Im eager to meet up with her. I got so many to talk to her, i think she's having the same thinking as mine too. ;) I wanna go shopping with her, sushi with her, cheong k with her, laughing out loud with her, camwhore with her, gossiping with her, sharing experience and stories with her and more more more! I think we will get to meet up right? I do hope so. I dont care, i will date her out  =P Hope she gets her new baby too. Muahaha.

Cousie Sharon and Aunty Amy got rob last Wed.. Grrr, SO PISSED with the robber! Useless!!! =X Thank god they didnt get hurt. Cousie Sharon's phone is still brand new, not even a month. Awww~ T.T  I've promised myself to sponsor her for her new phone. Imma good cousie =P You people out there should be careful too especially girls. Your bagssssss. Be sure to take good care and you yourself be careful too :)

Imma gonna make my nails from Winny. Looking forward for my nail's new look. Lalala~ <3 
I wanna trim my hair =(  Its like grass.

Just realize, its valentine's day a month from today. Lonely valentine again. Sniffs~

No comments: