Monday, July 2, 2012

Penang 3 Days 2 Night Trip ( Day 3 )

The last day at Penang. Everyone is in slow-motion mode.
Woke up late. Prepare late. Brunch late and etc.
Luckily we checked out on time. :D

It will be more boring post for this as no picture is taken at all. LOL
Dont ask me why, i dont know why :X Sorry~

Brunch for Penang Har Mee. ( prawn noodle )
I dont eat Har Mee so i ate healthy breakfast that has beans, sausages, egg and 2 slices of bread. Healthy enough right? :D

Then we went for the Tambun biscuit. I bought 2 boxes, theng and choi hui bought 1 box, winny bought EIGHT boxes. * nod head * 8 boxes, no wrong :D I didnt snap pictures at all *sniffs* got wrong =(

Went Queensbay Mall for the last destination before we leave. Thought that i can shop till i drop but it seems like window shopping suits me more XD Not much thing caught my attention that day and i dont have the strong feeling of shopping. So, we just walk around visiting the Queensbay Mall window shopping. Oh, we bought lots of breads. Scared we're hungry on the way back.

We left Penang at 5.30pm, the road is jam :/ Like REAL JAM. Longest jam i ever met.
Guess what time we reached home? 2.30AM in the morning! 
Yes, we took 9 hours journey for a 5++ hours to 6 hours journey @@
My butt is burning!
Had kinda big fight with boyfie that night! grrr!
Hate myself sometimes >.<"

Anyway, i had so much fun for this trip!
Planning to go Taiwan next year~
Im waiting~ Cant wait to go for Taiwan!
I confirm i will shop till i drop so i need to save money now :D

Penang 3 days 2 night trip's post -end -



No comments: