Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Job As A Teacher

I am really really busy recently!
Serious this time. Not busy on shopping, dating, travelling, or eating. 
BUT, busy with ma career like teaching and selling shirts :X 

Well, well there's too much to say and too less time to do or talk!
 I am officially a teacher now? 
A nursery English and Bahasa Melayu teacher. =)

Yes, i do adore teaching students especially those cute kids XD 
but when you come along to those kids which is like a devil =/ 
o0ps, gooda luck =D 
So far so good, 
me still love this job.
I even hope that this career can last long cause i really enjoy teaching. 

I am teaching primary school students..
Standard 3,4,5 and 6.
How is my students? 
NAUGHTY! TALKATIVE! 
As usual lorr~
Kids are always like that ryte?
AND 
kids now a days are acting like an adults. 
Tsk tsk. 
The way they speak and the way they act. 
You confirm boleh PENGSAN! 

Always have to cool down while you talk to kids.
Explain why you scold them.
Scold them on the spot if they doing wrong =)

Will update more! Kinda busy after being a teacher :X 
TeeHee! See you people soon. 
I really do miss my bloggie =( 

No comments: