Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Return Back My Voice!

Been sick for almost a week!
Tsk tsk~ What's going wrong?
No voice, coughing like a not starting engine, and flu like nobody's business~

Boyfie not around somemore~ * gulp*
Boyfie went penang for 3 days 2 nights with the whole family =)
Compared to the previous one, this time is billions time better.
Dont ask me why! LOL

AND, I am being a good girl ( like usual ) *ahem*
Marking my students book, preparing my teaching materials,
playing ipad games, playing the boyfriend's lappy and
sms-ing with the boyfie non-stop =D

Talking bout ipad games, let me share you some~
My favourite games are, Monster pet Shop, The Sims Freeplay,
Snoopy's Street Fair, HayDay, Subway Surf and not to forget
BBQ Tycoon! =D

Got to go for now. Tata!
Oh, boyfie is coming back tomorrow!
Hope that there's no jam!!! Grrrr~
I wants to see boyfie asap!

No comments: