Thursday, April 18, 2013

First week of Semester 1

So, I've started my college for 4 days already. 3 words to describe Damn Super Exhausting. I can feel my body is giving me signal that I am going to collapse soon. College seriously sucking all my energy out. I've never been so tired all these while oh no is I've never been so tired for my whole 20 years life.

So, my 1st day

The first day first period sucks! Dont wanna say why but I just hate it. Enough said. Then second class was Digital Imaging class. Okay larh~ Not bad..At least way better then the first class. Maybe it was first day of college, not used to it. I had a headache for like half of the day. Between, Ping visited us while we're on the PC Lab. So sweet of her right? :D

2nd day

I have only English Communication 103. Miss Intan's class was fun :D We separated into groups according to our birthday months. My group name is " October " and we have Simon, Jamie, Chris, Shawn, Vanessa and me. Vanessa went into other group because there's too much October babies in our class.We played Scavenger Hunt which we need to run around the college up and down in the hot sun. Fuhh~ We keep complaining non-stop while the game is going on. I had so much fun on that day :D


3rd day

Tons of things happened! I woke up late! I should wake at 6 am but ended up waking up at 7 am! =/ I was like OMG OMG OMG! I WOKE LATE FOR AN HOUR! My mind was like " shit shit shit!" then I was thinking bout the jam and late entering the class and so on~ ( class starts on 9 ) On the first toll when we reached the touch n go we was like  eh, why the machine showing "tiada smart tag ". Our brains has so many question marks. Then, we found out why. The toll dude was like " smart tag tak da bateri la moi " WTF? We're late and this shit happened to us? Fine~~Stuck in the jam for an hour and we managed to reach college at 8.30.First class should be start at 9 but the teacher changed to 9.30-12. She emailed us but most of us didnt notice her email and i forgot to view my hotmail on Tuesday. =.=" What to do? Wait lorr~ 


First try on Adobe Illustrator. My first tutorial on Digital Imaging class.

Then, I got 3 hours break. I took 45 mins for lunch. Then I walked around the college. I walked to the admin office to ask about my ptptn stuff. At 2 pm, I discussed my Presentation Skills discussion with my group mates. I feel so gahh! I hate it so much. That moment, I actually feels like skipping 3 pm's class. Shhh..At last, I did not skip class. Then, as usual like other first class we introduce ourselves to classmates and lecturer. There's an international student for my mass comm class. He's a cute Japanese guy! How adorable~~ We did a spontaneous presentation. Class ended at 6 pm. TIRED LIKE HELL!  =/

4th day

which is today. I slept till 12 pm . ( so nice )  Go few banks for ptptn stuff. And blogging here :D Relaxing day actually. WooHoo * winks * 

Gotta go~ I've got Creative Thinking class tomorrow. 9 am-12 pm and ptptn stuff at 3 pm..Cannot wake up late arh!  @@ 

No comments: