Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Chapter of My Life in 2013

Hello dear friends. It was ever since last year i stop blogging. Heh~ I know right. I admit im way too too lazy to blog. Did nothing much in the past 3 months. Just work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and sometimes working for the whole week. Repeating the same things every single day. Sleep, wake, bath, brunch with the bf, work together with the bf, dinner / supper with the bf and the routine goes on and on for months till last week. 

I've stopped my job as a teacher. ( good news? bad news? ) No more Miss Teoh in the school but still Miss Teoh in my life. Dont worry, Im not getting married yet or we can say I wont be getting married? =D Anddd, why do i stop my favourite job? Its because I've decided to further my studies in IACT taking Diploma in Mass Communication this April intake. Which means, I am going to start my college life next week! Lotsa feelings you know? Excited, worry, sad and so on~ Worry its because there's too long i've stopped studying..like for 2 years already? I've been teaching students for sometime and now its like switching identity which Im letting a lecturer teaching me. HAHA.

Seriously, hard to adapt all these in a sudden. Oh, im sad that im leaving all my cutie pie students. They meant alot to me =) Each and everyone is like my anak angkat. lol. I teach them, I scold them, I guide them, I play with them, I see them changing from good to bad / bad to worse, I see them growing taller and taller / fatter and fatter. haha. Humans have feelings marh~ I love kids even they're super duper noisy at all times. They're just too adorable! But anyhow, for the sake of my future, study lorh! 

Me and Chris 

1 comment:

☃Snow Xwen said...

good luck and jiayou! =))